Fredrik Schenholm is a multiple award winning adventure photographer and an educated geologist. He does commercial and editorial work as well as teaching photography. His work is published worldwide by companies and magazines like National Geographic, Outside magazine, Bergans of Norway, Fjällräven – to name a few. He has captured images in six continents, at 7.000 meters in the Himalayas and 120 meter below ground level in an Icelandic magma chamber. Fredrik lives with his wife and their two kids in Göteborg, Sweden
- Overall winner/Golden Asturcon for Photography – Memorial Maria Luisa International Mountain and Nature Photo Contest.
- Second place/Saria – International Mountain and Nature CVCE Photo Contest.
- Bohusleden – a 370km inland trail on the Swedish west coast
- Wild Gothenburg – the family’s guide for local adventures
- Adventure Photography – nine steps to better images
- Snösäker – 11 steps for better, safer and more fun offpiste skiing
Fredrik has skied down a lava spewing volcano and later that day spent his apre ski by a lava flow grilling sausages.
Words about Fredrik Schenholm